We GES, manufacturer of world class quality braided PTFE hose. PTFE hose is extremely versatile and are used in many applications across industires.. We manufacture PTFE hoses that are flexible. The PTFE Hose that we offer is used in industries like transportation, aerospace, chemical transfer, pharmaceuticals and food handling.
PTFE Hoses has a very high operating temperature range, from -73 degrees C to +260 degrees C. Chemical compatibility is the pre- dominant characteristic of the PTFE hose. In most of the areas, PTFE hose can withstand extreme temperature and varying pressure, exerted by different types of fluids. At GES Techs, we manufacture hoses that fulfill wide range of requirements.
- PFA (Alkoxy Polymer), fully fluorinated, clear colour, smooth, mirror-like.
- No pick-up of taste and odor.
- Excellent flex-performance (resistance to repeated cycles of bending in accordance with ASTM D 2176).
- Chemical resistance ace. to Chemical resistance Chart.
- High strength plies of synthetic cord, embedded steel wire helix and built-in copper wires to ensure the dissipation of static electricity.
- EPDM rubber, blue, smooth, resistant to abrasion, ozone and weather, cloth finish.
- From -40oC up to 130oC (depending on product and combinations).
- Sterilisation up to 150oC for a maximum time of 30 minutes.
- In case of dynamic applications: from 10oC up to 40oC.