Our valuable clients can get these PTFE Convoluted Hose Assemblies manufactured from helically convoluted PTFE tube, which assure their working under high pressure and temperature settings. Available in different sizes and colors, these assemblies are designed in strict adherence to obligatory standards of both national and international industry. Durable standards of our prcised designed assemblies are complete steal in this affordable price. Not only this, our PTFE Convoluted Hose Assemblies are easy to install, has unblemished design and very simple to maintain.
Design and installation Guides:
- Available with both unlined of fully lined connections The hose is constructed from a helically convoluted PTFE (Polytetrafluorethylene) tube which is suitable for working pressures up to 170 Bar and a maximum operating temperature of 260oC.
- FlexTech's PTFE hoses may be flexed in accordance with one or a combination of motions as described in our installation guides. It is important to calculate the length of hose that will not be flexed below the minimum bend radius to obtain optimum reliability - please contact our sales office for further details.
- Manufactured to ISO 9002 Quality Standards
- US-21 CFR 177,1550 PDA compliant
- Full certification available on request
- Hygienic connections from grade 316L stainless steel with surface finish of 0.8u, M Ra. minimum. Polished ends to order.